拼圖的一塊

人生很硬,我們需要更多柔軟

史莫懷特的生活英文筆記 - Zha Zha Zhu

Published by 小白 under on 2/16/2009 01:19:00 下午
情人節早上收到同事的群組簡訊:


"Hope u find ur Zha Zha Zhu n have the warmest Valentines Day!"
溫馨之餘,趕快Google一下"Zha Zha Zhu"到底是什麼

如果直接查"Zha Zha Zhu",會發現什麼也找不到。還好有好心人提供重要的指引:
「zha zha zhu 原本的寫法是zsa zsa zsu」
「出現在Sex and the City, Season 5, Episode 8 - I Love a Charade。」
「Carrie說,“it's the feeling you have for someone you really like. Its that butterfly effect on your stomach.”」


再用"zsa zsa zsu"去找,就會有比較多資料了:

URBAN DICTIONARY
zsa zsa zsu

Comes from "Sex and the City", where Carrie describes it as the feeling you get when you meet someone you really really like. That sort of lovey, butterflies feeling when you just want to be with someone.

Carrie: I met this new guy Berger, and I just get that zsa zsa zsu.


我想我知道那是什麼,而且真的不容易
謝啦~you too ^_^

2 意見:

Turtle 提到... @ 2月 16, 2009 2:18 下午

剛好有看到那一集的慾望城市~
當時的中文字幕是翻譯成..."小鹿亂撞"

小白 提到... @ 2月 16, 2009 3:38 下午

小烏龜真是記憶力驚人
大概就是這個意思沒錯 :D

張貼留言